Question
Posted by: irritated | 2010/09/08

men and ex''es

When people break up, why dont they just cut clean if they have no kids &  move on? Why run after an ex for 2 years afterwards esp if she is not interested anymore....when there is a girl wanting them standing right in front of them??? Just venting....

Maybe because the person has made an intellectual decision to break up, but not a matching emotional decision to do likewise ; so they still pine for him/her and hope unrealistically that whatever caused the breakup will magically change and improve. Sometimes the "girl wanting them standing right in front of them" has to find a gentle way of pointing this out and indicating her own interests

2
Posted by: Janine | 2010/09/08

I know exactly what you are going through. I had the same problem 2 years ago for 2 loooong years but once I showed him how happy I can make him, he has even deleted her number off of his phone :)

Reply to Janine