Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-03-15

Men and Anal

What is it that fascinates men with anal sex… 

Why do you always want more…  I have and give a nice wet V, always willing.. But you will want to try the driest and tightest hole.

I have been in 4-5 long term relationships and all the men wanted to dry.

I enjoyed my sexual relationship with them till they wanted that much.

The reason for men being interested in anal sex may be varied, and not all men are interested in this! Some of the reasons include the increased friction that an anus provides and therefore enhanced stimulation, for some it is the excitement that goes with the 'naughtiness' of the 'forbidden' and possibly even the trust on your part, for others still it may different erotic associations.

Claire - SASHA

8
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-03-17

Anal? I think that''s sounds like gay, tell your man to try gays, then you will be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: K | 2010-03-17

Nostrils - give it a few years we would be doing your nostrils too

Reply to K
Posted by: I nose best | 2010-03-16

Nostrils are nice and tight

Reply to I nose best
Posted by: anon | 2010-03-16

get a life ANGIE, you be happy with what you get, its women like you with attitudes, that make guys sick to their stomach...using sex like a power play only to get what YOU want, be careful that attitude.

You probably have been taking up your backside for years now.

Reply to anon
Posted by: angie | 2010-03-16

Thats a BIG no!!! Guys need to be satisfied with what they get dont ask for more than what you have been given

Reply to angie
Posted by: BumMan | 2010-03-16

I agree, the tightness is a big attraction. It need not be dry if lube is used. It is VERY intimate and that adds to the enjoyment. I love it when I can get it, but never make a big issue of it if its refused. Its to be a mutually agreed and enjoyed act.

Reply to BumMan
Posted by: Carrie | 2010-03-15

I think you just answered your own question in saying they want the " Tightest"  hole?

Reply to Carrie
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-03-15

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist