Question
Posted by: scorpio | 2008/10/23

men &  break ups

I have just come to the conclusion that men take break ups worse than women. Geez... I have this friend who has just broken up with his gf and he is hard work to be around. I try and cheer him up but to no avail. He is sulking, watching sad movies, wants to run to France.....

To ladies out there, when you think your man doesnt care that the 2 of you have broken up, believe me, he is worse off than you.

Just talking from experience.

interesting comment

3
Posted by: sideways | 2008/10/23

Interesting comment Joe. I tend to agree.

Reply to sideways
Posted by: joe | 2008/10/23

i totally agree but i think we outgrow the feeling and get hard and after we harden we cannot pain no more..

I actually was thinking about how would i feel if i was to break up with my gf and believe me i love her...but i would just move on..

i have been there but i think with woman it happens all the time...it is like here we go again and again and again.

Reply to joe
Posted by: Carly | 2008/10/23

Awww shame. You' re right Scorpio, some men really are sensitive creatures and take break-ups really badly. Suffering sucks, but it' s refreshing to know there are actually men with some emotional depth out there.

Reply to Carly