Question
Posted by: candice | 2011/02/28

men

There is this man im texting, we kinda have a thing..but it flows more on the friend side..He will not admit that he likes me, he always puts the ball in my court..

why is is he this way, is he affraid of something? I dont really like him more as a friend but I find it very fiscinating that he is playing this game.... lol I think that if I had to makes moves, he will go along with it but if anything goes wrong, he will tell me that I was th eone who started liking him and making the moves...lol

He is clever, but not smarter than me!

If it is based on texting, it's never much of a thing. Unless and until you meet in person and take time to genuinely get to know each other, you don't know each other - you only know what each of you is pretending to be like. Testing IS a game, like Facebook, Mxit etc, and you never know what game the other person is playing. Neither of you is being smart, only enjoying pretending to be smart

5
Posted by: Mother | 2011/02/28

Candice
Please get off the internet and finish your homework. I have told you a million times if you do not study you will not obtain your matric at the end of the year.
Mum xxx

Reply to Mother
Posted by: Liane | 2011/02/28

yes you do sound very immature to even be entertaining this by replying to his sms''s. If you feel that his playing you, you should cut ties immediatly, either that or you have lots of time to waste.

Reply to Liane
Posted by: Cyclist | 2011/02/28

You sound a bit young as the 2 of you are simply playing games.I don''t think either of you are too " smart"  playing like this.
If you not really into him then don''t tease him otherwise.

Reply to Cyclist
Posted by: ??? | 2011/02/28

how old are you

Reply to ???