Question
Posted by: maga | 2010/07/18

men

do small boobs turn off men in general?

Dear Maga,

This is not true, there are men who prefer smaller breated women.

6
Posted by: Woman | 2010/07/19

I hate, hate, hate my small boobs. I''m tall and slender, but my breasts are waaaay out of sync with the rest of me. I can''t wait till I can have them enlarged. When I was pregnant, they went through all the sizes, right from my 36A to a 38D. My perfect size (I feel) for me is a 36C. I am hoping to have it done within the next year. I can''t wait to look " right" .

If it makes you feel at home in your skin, have an augmentation. As long as your intentions are purely selfish - i.e. - you do it only for yourself, not because of anything anybody has said.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Alpha male | 2010/07/19

small, big, medium etc. men just love boobs

Reply to Alpha male
Posted by: jox | 2010/07/19

I prefer smaller boobs over huge one''s, is actually a turn on for me.

Reply to jox
Posted by: Boobs forever | 2010/07/19

HEY Maga, never will small boobs turn me down, if they healthy i will kiss it all day long. Alot of young women go for boob jobs, but i honestly don''t have a problem with a boob job, if a woman had cancer and a or both breats were removed and then had a boob job, so if they small and it''s healthy keep them and be proud because alot of men do love small boobs or any boobs for that matter, as long as it''s not fake.

Reply to Boobs forever
Posted by: male | 2010/07/19

NO.

Reply to male
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/07/19

Dear Maga,

Reply to Sexologist