Question
Posted by: d | 2010/07/07

men

I feel like trunning away... Yesterday a new appliance arrived...I let the delivery people put it where it was suppose to go...Usually I wait for hubby when he gets home, but I was bussy inside when all of a sudden I hear soemoen trying to brake down the door..hubby..he was in a bad mood...He went and looked at the new appliace and got upset..the thing is taking to much space up..about 10cm more than the previous one.. Then he throws it in my face...ten thousand gone...hardly spoke to me last night and this morning..now what must I do to fix this...

What a sulky and childish response from him ! Give him a bit of time to remember he is an adult. Who chose the appliance ? You, he, or both of you together ? If he had any part in choosing it, and the size was critical, why didn't he take the appropriate measurements ?
When he cools down, if he hasn't been man enopugh to apologise for his outburst, speak calmly to him saying you regret that he was so upset about this, and how does he suggest the pair of you can solve the problem he feels this has created ?

5
Posted by: excuse me | 2010/07/08

i am sorry but he went over board! who''s money was it? Men have a lot of jealousy!

Reply to excuse me
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/07/07

Ok I''m not defending your hubby at all. But when we are stressed we tend to take it out on the people closest to us. I think its because we know they''ll always be there no matter how we treat them. When he is coolest you need to raise this issue, not confront him. He needs to find coping skills somehow.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: d | 2010/07/07

we chose it toghether.....N it actually will feel great getting away for awhile.... I am not a person that likes conflict and if u had a husband/wife that went off even if u spilled water on one of his books u would feel the same... And before we got married he wasn''t this way..

Reply to d
Posted by: n | 2010/07/07

run away...see how far you will get....consider it an adventure

Reply to n