Question
Posted by: marie | 2010-05-10

men

what do i do if, my head tells me my man isnt good for me, like his no job and abuse( not full on but brusies on the arms) and makes big f*k ups in our relationship and i keep for giving him and going back, sorry i stand correct i always phone him and try sort it out. he takes me for granted. when hes carem he seems to understand what im saying but then he does it again. i love him so much i cant seem to walk away.

OK, I agree - it surely does sound as though he's no good for you. Why do you feel you need to keep on forgiving him and taking him back ? Apparently he doesn't regret what he does ( genuine regret, that is, I don't mean the empty apologies an abuser makes to get his victim back )
What on earth about him to you find lovable ? Or is it more that you really want to love someone, and he's been lucky enough to be selected as your target ? He doesn't understand what's bothering you, he just understands if he pretends, you take him back and offer him another change to be abusive.

1