Question
Posted by: annie | 2010-04-17

men

why do men circumcise? what r the reasons?

mainly for religious reasons (ie: Jews circumcise), cultural reasons (ie: Xhosa men circumcise to mark a path into manhood).

6
Posted by: Tman | 2010-04-20

Do it then you will see the reason.

Reply to Tman
Posted by: topdog | 2010-04-19

i love with all the extra skin

Reply to topdog
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-04-19

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Cavalier | 2010-04-18

I too am " whole" . Its beautiful. God made me whole and those who have been mutilated by circumcision are at a distinct disadvantage over us who have not been mutilated in terms of highly sensitive reactions. From a hygiene point of view, its the same for woman, you have to keep your intimate bits clean as well. The only valid reason for being circumcised, other than religious reasons is if the foreskin is too tight and then its a medical problem. In male terms, we, the uncircumcised are " Cavaliers"  and those who have been skinned are " Round Heads"  for obvious reasons.

Reply to Cavalier
Posted by: annie | 2010-04-18

thx L.D. ur aswer was what i wanted to hear

Reply to annie
Posted by: L.D. | 2010-04-17

Hello Annie,

I''m sure there may be quite a few reasons, but I believe the foreskin of the penis is removed for hygiene reasons as well as religious believes. In all honesty my penis has the foreskin, but I''ve never had any type of hygiene or medical problem. Really all you have to do is simply keep it clean. Well, I hope that helps.

Take care Annie,
L.D.

Reply to L.D.