Posted by: vb | 2009-09-07

I feel like running away and never commiing back..... yesterday my husband and I had this huge fight..Latley I can' t tell him anything..If I want to go to the shops he gets upset...if I ask him to fix something or tell him something when I just want to vent he gets upset..I cried this morning when he left for work..I feel alone.... I miss the happy person I married and that I could talk to..but latley i just feel in the way.......Mabe I should just dissapear and he won' t miss me...

Don't over-react to this fight, however unpleasant it may have been. Don't disappear or give up. It sounds as thouh you are both over-stressed and under-coping at present. Choose a calmer time and discuss how some marriage counselling sessions could benefit both of you in sorting out whatever is troubling you both at this stage