Posted by: Frustrated | 2012-01-31

memory problem

Hi, Doc

I''m very frustrated at the moment and im loosing my mind, i seem to forget things quite easily, and struggle to remember for example will put my car keys somewhere and 10 minutes later i will look for them everywhere, its like my mind is working on an unconscious level and when i get back to consciousness i don''t remember some of the things that happened, worst of all i even forget some of the words that i frequently use in a normal conversation and end up sounding stupid trying to remember the simple word to make a sentence.

Im really frustrated, i feel like my life is falling apart. im 35 years old, i don''t know what to do, please advice

I strongly suggest that you consult a neurologist for an examination and possible CT scan. Are you perhaps under a lot of stress and are you taking any medication? In the interim supplement your diet with Omega 3 and 6.

Posted by: Cat | 2012-02-01

I have exactly the same problem not sure if it is as a result of the side effect of my cilift or what but it effects me badly in work and at home to the point that my family get irretated with me

Reply to Cat
Posted by: Frustrated | 2012-01-31

Doc, i forgot to mention. in addition to forgetfulness i also experience diziness from time to time. thank you

Reply to Frustrated