Posted by: nn | 2009-09-30

Memory loss and lack of concentration

I have a major problem and I need help fast!!! The past month my memory and concentration has been really really poor. I forget the most silliest of things. My thinking is blurred. I used to drink a lot but I must say that I have cut down a hell of a lot on my drinking. However I have started eating a lot of junk food. I also get to work and I get an instant headache. I work in an open plan office and have to listen to everyone’ s conversation all the time. We are not allowed to bring radios to work so I cannot cut out the noise.
This is also contributing to my stress. I feel anxious when I get to work, I am tired and sluggish. But my lack of concentration and memory is really starting to affect my work and my happy mood. Please could you suggest something for me.

There can be numeous reasons for your symptoms. Therefore, I suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and medication. You should also add up to your Vitamin B Complex supplementation, as well as Omega 3 & 6 and Royal Jelly.