Question
Posted by: mapaseka | 2011/01/20

memory loss

hi Doc, i have i problem of fogeting,like i''d put something some were and with in an hour or so i have no clue wer i placed it and it has gotten worse now i strugle to even remember events that i was pat off and things that i tell people my best friend always reminds me of things i sad and other poeple would say things i said to them at some point, but the sceary thing about it is even as they tell me what i said it would still not come back to me.
for Eg: a women came to my house about a year ago and poor women was so friendly to me said we use to be friends in varcity and we were in the same class for two years but is was looking at her and could not remember her at all her face looked familier but further than that i didnt now who she was but my sister remembered her course my sister told me that that women was my friend she was pazzled that i had no idea who she was....im really sceard

Hallo Mapaseka
I suggest that you see your GP or a psychiatrist or neurologist to test your memory function to see if there is a major problem and whether you need medication. There are many reasons for memory loss - see this article: http://www.medicinenet.com/memory_loss/symptoms.htm

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/20

Hallo Mapaseka