Posted by: Marta | 2009-10-04

memory loss

I have had trouble remembering certain words in the last few months and now I have found that I can' t do anything beyond very simple I have been trying to regain this but I can' t no matter how much I study it all seems like a foreign language to me.Will ever regain it or is this the down hill for me?

Its impossible to say, from a distance. This could be due to a large number of causes, some trivial, some serious, some easily resolved, some more complex. See a good local shrink, perhaps through your student health service, for a proper assessment, and management or treatment advice based on whatever is or is not found to be the root of the problem. Most students have some problems of this sort when studying for end of year exams, due to poor preparation, poor sudy habits and skills, and sheer anxiety