Question
Posted by: Brandy | 2009-07-03

memory loss

Is it possible to suffer from memory loss at the age of 23? I have the worst memory ever, I can' t remember the simplist things, its affecting my work too. I cant remember people' s names, I can' t remember events, an example of that was me telling my sister about a party I went to and completely forgetting that she was there...If I try to go back to situations..its a total blank..I stain my brain trying to remember, but its just blank..is there something wrong with me? should I be concerned? or is it just stress as my boyfriend says?

Brandy

I suggest that you consult a doctor, in order for him/her to evaluate you and to exclude the obvious causes for memory loss. You can however, supplement with Omega 3, 6 & 9 and royal jelly. I do however, suggest a doctor's consultation.

2
Posted by: d | 2009-07-04

I' m 35 and I have the same problem. I often stop in the middle of a sentence because I can' t remember what I was going to say. Then I forget the whole conversation. People are starting to avoid me because they can' t understand my ramblings. Think they think I' m on drugs or something.

Reply to d
Posted by: Babe | 2009-07-03

Experiencing the same problem myself.and i want to go back to school,maybe study part time.i dnt know how i am gona do it.i am 22.

Reply to Babe