Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2009-03-28

Memory Loss

Dear Doctor,
I suffer with severe short-term memory loss which has over the last 2-years deteriorated significantly due to severe workload and long work hours. The problem started many years ago when my son was stillborn and has deteriorated over the years with significant traumas. My brain of late feels ' fuzzy'  &  my body as though it is coming to a standstill - I am concerned about burn out, burt changing jobs would be very difficult at present. I have a very supportive family and relaxed home life.
I would greatly appreciate advice on diet and supplements to reverse this problem.
Thank you so much for your time, kind regards Michelle

Michelle

You will have to consult a psychiatrist to address your stress levels and to get treatment for your chronic insomnia. A lack of sleep can cause all your symptoms.

You can supplement with Vitamin B12, Zinc, Selenium, Omega 3 & 6, as well as royal jelly.