Question
Posted by: Punky | 2008/08/04

memory loss

i need to get something to help me with my memory. I used to be proactive and listen attentively during meetings now i can'  t remember what we talked about a minute ago okay i may remember vividly. I was thinking of going to the Hypnotists to help me, would this help.

Regards,
Punky.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

attention can be linked to increased stress levels, allergies, and chronic fatigue. it is best treated if one addressed the cause. In general I would suggest Vitamin B complex (foodstate) - 2 tabs one a day for 2 weeks and then one tab a day.

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: C | 2008/08/29

I also have the same problem. I take all kind of useful vitamins (vitamin B included), improve a little but doesn’ t really help. What else can we do?

Reply to C