Posted by: Sue | 2012-07-23

Memory and Concentration problems

I have lost 3 family members within 3 years, my life has change so much that I sometimes suffer from memory loss and concentration, there are alot of things I can''''t remember even thought it happened last year, at work I seem to concentrate more on other things then doing my work. I try so hard to remember and to concentrate but it just does not work. I am 42yrs with 2 kids which I don''''t have patient with as well.Do you think the loss i had might be the reason for all my issues. Please help me.

Yes, it is possible that you are suffering from depression and anxiety disorder. You will have to consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests and a possible script for a antidepressant, like Cipralex.