Posted by: Sue | 2012-07-11

Memory &  Concentration problem

Hi Doc,

I have lost 3 family members within 3 years, my life has change so much that I sometimes suffer from memory loss and concentration, there are alot of things I can''t remember even thought it happened last year, at work I seem to concentrate more on other things then doing my work. I try so hard to remember and to concentrate but it just does not work. I am 42yrs with 2 kids which I don''t have patient with as well.Do you think the loss i had might be the reason for all my issues. Please help me.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Sue

Sorry to hear about your loss. To me it sounds like you are going through a very difficult time. Stress can cause irritability and short temper. Hormones can also play a role with memory - and this can be affected with stress.

If you have not tried acupuncture before I would suggest this as it would help you with stress and relax the body.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie