Posted by: DAN | 2013-02-21

Is there any thing i can take to improve my memory , i am 37 and i struggles to remember simple things in my work place.

Make notes, and as Purple says, best in a notebook so you don't lose individual notes. Just keep it in one predicatable place, so you don't lose the notebook !
Also, as Chris says, don't keep running at high speed : whenever something turns up that needs to be remembers, pause and concentrate and absorb it ; maybe think of some hook or image to help you remember it.
Then write it down, too.

Posted by: Chris758 | 2013-02-21

See what I mean? a case.........concentrate

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Chris758 | 2013-02-21

I was told by my Doc that it is acase of concentrating!! You, as I,must learn to cencentrate more on what we do and what we read etc.

Try it, it seems to work!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Purple | 2013-02-21

What about a note book where you write your tasks down?

I keep an electronic diary with my appointments and an A4 hard cover book where I write down what I have to get done for the day, week and month, as well as longer term. I''d never remember these things without my tools.

Reply to Purple