Question
Posted by: RLA | 2009-02-18

Memory

How can I better my memory??

It is really really bad. I forget almost everything!!!

Firstly, don't buy any expensive programs that claim to improve memory. The first useful step is to see a psychologist for a proper assessment of WHY you are now experiencing such a bad memory, as there are many potential causes, and only a treatment or program aimed at remedying whatever is wrong, could be effective. Probably the commonest cause is depression and/or anxiety/stress, in which we are not being able to properly store stuff in our memory ( and of course, we can't find what we didn't store ).

1
Posted by: LL2 | 2009-02-18

Go to www dot Cogmed dot com - check the South African contact number and he will help you. It is a program that increases your working memory and is proven to work. My husband is doing it and finds that it has already helped...

Reply to LL2