Posted by: SSilky | 2008-11-19

How can I improve my short tem memory?

Unless there's some specific disorder causing mmory problems ( in which case that's what would need to be treated ) problems with short term memorty are usually more related to faulty concentration than to memory problems as such, and attention to concentration and understanding of whatever you want to remember can help ; trying to exercise short term memory as such, isn't useful

Posted by: CM | 2008-11-19

hey.... me too.... what' s up with that....i' m 29 healthy.....but forgetfull.....

Reply to CM
Posted by: SSilky | 2008-11-19

I do not have a disorder. I just struggle to remember things that I recently heard on read.

Reply to SSilky