Question
Posted by: jane | 2008/10/02

memory

i the past year my memory has got worse. can' t remember what i bought a week ago, or where i' ve put my for saving.
please could you tell me what to do. or what you think it could be.

Dear Jane
You actually have to go for an evaluation by a psychologist to see if this is a memory "illness" or just being overworked/overtired or stressed. Forgetfulness is not necessarily an indication of a disease. Medication and your diet can also play a role in how well your memory works. Omega 3 oils, antioxidants, vit E and A are important nutrients for brain function.
See http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/seniors/common-older/124.html