Question
Posted by: Ina | 2012/04/25

Melodine

I am 40 and is now for 10 years on Melodine. I am thinking of going for sterilization. What is the advantages and disadvantages of being sterilised versus using the pill, Melodine. What will change if i stop using Melodine?? Do i need hormone treatment if i am sterilised? Where can i read more about which one is the best

Sterilisation is permanent and you then dont have to remember to take the Pill every day. When you stop the Pill, your periods may be a bit heavier and you may have period pains again. There is often an adjustmen of a few months where you may have some hormnal side effects. You should not need hormone treatment if you are sterilised.

1