Question
Posted by: Bella | 2011/11/07

Melodene

Hi Doc,

I''ve just turned 30. I''ve been on Melodene for a year now.
Last month I skipped my sugar pills because I went on holiday, now with my new pack, my peroid is late. Is this normal? Should I go for a pregnancy test? I don''t have any symptoms, only a very bad headache. This is the first time that I''ve skipped my sugar pills, so I really don''t know what to expect.

Bella

It can be due to the fact that you skipped your sugar pills but if you are concerned that you might be pregnant, consult your doctor for a blood test.