Question
Posted by: Candy Lady | 2011/08/15

Melodene

Good morning all you lovely ladies. Hope any of you would be able to help me. I have switched to Melodene just over a month ago after various other oral contraceptives has not been agreeing with me. With Ramadaan upon us I have decided to skip the placebos and continue with the second pack of Melodene. For the last couple of days I have been feeling nausea and tender breasts for a bit longer. I''''ll do a pregnancy test this evening or tomorrow morning. Can anybody please advise if the pill have any interference on the test?

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

The Pill does not interfere with the pregnancy test, but your symtpoms are probably related to skipping the placebos.

1