Question

Melodene

I took Melodene for just over 4 years and went off them in 2006. I am only now experiencing symptoms of coming off them and my periods (although regular) consist of dark thick red blood. Also my hair is now starting to fall out, headaches etc. The doctor says that it is my body returning to normal and it was because of the length of time that I was on them and the fact that I am approaching 30 that has caused this delay in returning to normal. Do you agree Gynaedoc?

No I do not.. It is unlikely that 2 years later the effects of the pill are being experienced. There has to be another reason for your symptoms. I suggest you see another doctor for a second opinion