Question
Posted by: kim | 2010/09/06

melantan

hi i was wondering if you could give me any insite to this melantan injections that make you tan over a two week period of injecting your self.

im very whery of these kinds of things, im also worried if i take it i could have bad reaction because i have freckles.

heres there web site if you havent heard of it yet, www,melantan.org

everyone and there auntie is taking this.

thank you

Hallo Kim
Afamelanotide which is the drug causing tanning is not registered yet by the FDA, as the company that is manufacturing it is still busy with clinical trials of the drug this year - it has been tested on about 500 people so far. It is not available commercially. This makes me wonder what really in the injections is that is for sale and how safe it is. I would not use the injections - yet. Read also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afamelanotide

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/06

Hallo Kim