Posted by: concerned mom | 2008-11-27

melamine in nido milk

It is said that a certain batch only is recalled/suspected to have melamine. What are the batch numbers. Please help

Dear Concerned Mom
I don't have the batch numbers for the Nido milk that was recalled because although I heard them mentioned on TV the spokesperson said them so fast that I did not have a chance to write them down. Phone the Nestle Consumer Services at 0860 09 6789 and ask them which batches have been withdrawn. If you should have a tin of Nido with one of these batch numbers, discard it immediately.

Posted by: BBC | 2008-11-28

The batch recalled was Batch Code 73100179 L1, produced in South Africa (Nido1 &  Lactogen1)

Reply to BBC