Question
Posted by: Sylvia Nel | 2010-10-04

Megaslim - fat burner (CEDARPHARM)

DO YOU KNOW THIS PRODUCT AND WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME.
BOUGHT AT DIS CHEM, BELIEVE IT HAS THE BEST RESULTS?

Dear Sylvia
I don't unfortunately know Megaslim - Fat Burner (it's impossible to keep up with all the new over-the-counter slimming products because a new one is launched every 2-3 days), but check the ingredients and then click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective' and compare the list of ingredients of this product with the lists of herbal ingredients and their side-effects and possible benefits regarding weightloss, that are provided on the site. In general, I am opposed to the use of all over-the-counter slimming pills and potions, including herbal ones that are advertised as "safe and natural", because they usually contain harmful compounds that can cause negative side-effects, addiction, diarrhoea, dehydration, etc and in other cases do not help you lose any weight!
Rather use a sensible, balanced diet and exercise to lose weight safely.

2
Posted by: swapan | 2016-04-15

i also lose in 10 days 2 kg fats.. it realy works but i dnt no what is the side effect of that . but its really works...

Reply to swapan
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-10-04

Dear Sylvia