Question
Posted by: grant roth | 2011/10/22

meeting for the first time

hi i hope you can help me i am chating to this girl va the e mail and she seems a nice person we have not meet in person yet i have asked her out to coffee she says when she has time she will let me know what i want to know is when we do meet in person how should i great her should i shake her hand or gave her a hug what happings if she gaves me a kiss how should i respond? thanks

It's difficult to tell - everyone has different ways of greating people and of course this depends on their familiarity. It seems you are not complete strangers so it might be ok to hug, but I'd take her lead on this...be prepared for the handshake or the hug.

Claire – SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/10/22

Claire – SASHA

Reply to Sexologist