Question
Posted by: Kerry | 2009-05-08

Meds to lower sex drive?

My bf and I have issues in the bedroom. Generally I' m not satisfied or " finished off" , and we are done once he has ejaculated. I also have a much higher sex drive which is frustrating for me as I don' t get sex as much as I want it, and I hardly ever climax unless I do it myself.

Now I want to know, is there something I can take to decrease my sex drive?

There is nothing specific on the market to do this so far as I am aware - only medications for other things which have the side effect of reducing libido. I wonder why you are wanting to lower your desire rather than trying to address other issues, like helping your boyfriend to know what to do to pleasure you or finding a way to negotiate the timing of his orgasm vis-a-vis yours...? I also wonder how 'high' your desire is? Is it unusually high or is it high in relation to his? Your response to this would determine what could be done about it. Also, do you think that your frustration is related to not being satisfied, or about the frequency of sex? Final comment, it sounds a little like sex is mostly goal oriented for you (orgasm being the goal). If this is not true, then ignore the next comments; I try to cover as many bases as I can when responding to a question. Whilst this makes sense in some respects, it also places a lot of pressure on achieving it and means that you loose out on enjoyment of the rest of the sexual experience and the intimacy that goes with it. Kind of like only wanting the destination and ignoring the journey - which can in fact very pleasurable and satisfying in other ways.

6

Let him try Panalt tablets. They r a S.A. natural alternative 2 Viagra. They r cheaper + work much better with no side effects. Do a google search for Panalt + U' ll find the place where they can b ordered. They' re not generally available at pharmacies U must order by post. By the way, where Viagra is only effective for a few hours Panalt will last the whole weekend. Try it + enjoy. Ps. wish my wife had your sex drive!

Posted by: Tiaan | 2009-05-12

Just get married, it worked very good for my wife

Reply to Tiaan
Posted by: Eish | 2009-05-12

Another solution, come to me. Mine is VERY high as well.

Reply to Eish

no you dont have to girl wht if you meet a man like me with high rocking sex drive stay away from meds his only ur bf anyway

Posted by: XXX | 2009-05-08

Don' t lower your sex drive,he must work on upping his.You must teach him to do what you enjoy so you too can " finish" .

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-05-08

Don' t lower your sexdrive! I wish I was as lucky your man. My gf has an extreamly low sexdrive, where I have an extreamly high one. All I can say is don' t mess around with chemicals to reduce your sexdrive...

Reply to Mr G