Question
Posted by: Blue | 2012/02/15

Meds leading to ED

Hi Doc, I need to revive my sex life, I can not get an erection any more. I am on a whole host of meds  Epilim, Kepra, Lamicton from my Neurologist and then more from my Pshycologist  Zoxadon, Stilnox MR, Molipaxil. These are all needed to control my epilepsy and insonia. My relationship is struggeling, I do however get turned on mentaly but not physicaly. Could you perhaps advise what I can do or take to get a healthy erection again?

please consult the doctor that prescribed the meds in order to rather receive others that do not affect your penis functioning

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/02/16

Reply to sexologist