Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/01

meds for whiplash

After my last MVA I took some really strong painkillers/antiinflammatories which the doctor prescribed for whiplash. I have just had another motor accident -got bashed from behind- and would like the same meds as they were so effective but I have a new doctor. Can you give me the names or even the active ingredients of some of the best products in this range?

Expert ImagePharmacist

There are a HUGE variety of painkillers on the market - Your doctor would probably have given you Synap Forte, Lentogesic, Stopayne or a similar product.