Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/07/22

Meds causing insomnia

I have been diagnosed with Chronic Sinusitis &  Allergies, I have been put onto the following meds, BUT one of them is causing MAJOR insomnia. I have NOT slept in a full 48 hours.

Tavaloxx 750mg - 1 Tab in the morning.

Panafcort as follows: 6 in the morning for 3 days, then 4 for 4 days, then 2 for remainder.

Dazit 1 at night.

ACC 200 EFF 3 x daily.

I had to take TWO TBSP of Liviton this morn, or wld have fallen asleep driving to work.

Please help!

Hi Michelle
It is probably the cortisone (Panafcort) - reduce the dosage to 4 in the morning x3 days, then 2 for another 2-3 days. It is ok if you don't finish all the tablets but your nose is open and draining well.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/22

Hi Michelle