Question
Posted by: anon | 2012/03/06

meds...

hello,
i was wondering if anafranil and trazodone are used nowadays.
for issues like ocd, insomnia and burning nerve pain.
thanking you

Yes.
Anafranil is one of the older antidepressants, and I have known it used for nerve pain, but haven't seen convincing reports of trazodone's success for that use, though if other more usual treatments have failed, one might try it.
Antidepressants also get used for insomnia, but anafranil may be a bit enlivening for success there. Similarly, I would not be eager to use them for insomnia, where older more sedative ADs might be more useful.

1

Yes.