Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/07/22

meds

hi doc

i am still trying, with my shrink, to figure out the right meds for me. my next appt is only next month so i cant ask her soonest.

i am not as severely depressed as i used to be (like in a sad, sad trance), but i know i dont feel like i should, i only do the most necessary going out bits and stay at home alllllll the time and still havent attempted working again. still just dont even think about it (im fortunate that i actually love what i do - when i do, lol)

ok what i want to know is, can the ''wrong meds'' make you want to sleep and seep and sleep? i dont have the perfect sleeping patterns yet, but im not like it used to be where i went through bad insomnia and then slept a bit... now it is like i sleep until i can physically open my eyes. which means i often sleep till 1-2pm, and then by 6-7pm i literally cant keep my eyes open and i fall asleep.

it''s not like i just love to sleep, i literally cant function or get up. (at least i take my meds quite early, when my husband leaves for work)

it is really affecting everything. please advise, i just want to know if it is ''me'' or can wrong meds affect this. it is not my ''''normal'''' fatigue, it''s a matter of i HAVE TO SLEEP NOW.

Catching up on previously lost sleep could well be part of it. I have respondd to the rest of your posting the other time you posted it

2
Posted by: anon | 2010/07/22

or is it a matter of Im making up for all the years of insomnia?
lol

Reply to anon