I’ ve changed psychiatrists because the one I’ ve been seeing for years is seldom available these days. The new psychiatrist says I’ m using too much meds. and she wants to reduce it. I’ ve always felt I’ m using too much meds., but had a problem finding a shrink who unconditionally agreed with the diagnosis (Bipolar) and the meds. prescribed by the shrink I used to see. The Epitec will be going down from 350 mg to 200 mg and the Risperdal is down from 1 mg to 0.5 mg. The new shrink has also changed the Wellbutrin to Zoloft. She says the Zoloft will help with the anxiety I experience. The anxiety is really very bad. Will the Zoloft help? I’ m also going to stop taking the Rivotril and Xanor and eventually the Zolpidem.

I think in seeking a new shrink, it's wise not to insist on any unconditional agreements, but look rather for a fresh viewpoint and a new assessment of diagnosis and treatment / management. The revisions sound promising --- I don't like Xanor, and see no point in it having been added top Rivotril ; presumably you will come off these gradually rather than suddenly, though. Zoloft is an effective antidepressant and unlikely to enhance your anxiety. Well;butrin is an excellent drug for several uses, but can indeed spike up one's anxiety.
Take your time, follow this advice, give things time to re-adjust chemically, and lets see where this leads.