Posted by: Jules | 2010-11-22

Can you please tell me whether there are meditation cd''s available that I could buy.

I have read about meditations on the internet and tried it, but I find it hard to read the meditaions and do it at the same time. I think assisted meditation will be easier.

Thanks you so mucn

Expert ImageMeditation Expert

Hello Jules,

There are hundreds of guided meditation CD's on the internet. However the best form of meditation is the practice guided by your own determination.

Would you like to come in for a session and I can teach you a very simple and Powerful Meditation practice.

Drop me an email at and we can set up a time for a few meditation lessons.

looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Create Your Moments
Warren Munitz