Question
Posted by: Tate | 2008/09/30

Meditation

I want to know about meditation. I have bought a cd and read a bit. But now, They say you must focus in your mind on , for example, the Candle IN your heart. What the hell does that mean...??

No offense... I really think I can enjoy meditating, but i just dont always know what they want...

Anyway, any tips and suggestions welcome!!

HI Tate

I'm afraid I'm not the person to ask this one - is there not a mental health expert or even the Tai Chi expert who might be better at this one than me? I hate to pass the buck, but I honestly don't know enough to even give constructive advice on this...