Question
Posted by: NunuT | 2010-01-12

Mediocre Orgasms

Hi all. I' ve been married for almost 3 yrs. My husband was my second and i experienced an orgasm for the first time when i was with him. Lately though, the orgasms are not as intense as i would like them to be. What could possibly be the reason/s for this? Is there something i/we can do to change this? I have not discussed this with him though. I look forward to your responses.

decreased frequency or lack of orgasms can be due to many reasons such as medical (hormonal imbalance, thyroid problems, medication side effects etc) or pschological (relationship disputes, work stressors etc). i would advice you to speak to a medical doctor(eg your gp) to exclude any possible medical problems and if that is all clear your'l could consider seeing a couples therapist for techniques on how to increase or improve your orgasms. speaking to your partner about it is equally important.

2
Posted by: NunuT | 2010-01-18

Thanx Ken, I' ll explore the toys.

Reply to NunuT
Posted by: Ken | 2010-01-13

If you are only experiencing orgasms through penetration they will most likely not be very intense. The most intense orgasms come from using toys, such as a clitoral vibrator. My lady has incredible orgasm from a vibrating egg on the clit, it is an amazing thing to witness, it even makes her ejaculate. She loves it when I use the egg on her clit, it is wonderful to use it together and share the pleasure it brings her.

Reply to Ken