Posted by: Chritsina | 2009-09-13

Is 46j oud gebruik cymbalta 60mg , 25mg seroquel vir anxiety
Ek voel depro en is bekommerd oor my gesondheid onlangs uitgevind my cholestrol is 7 en bloeddruk was 160/100
my gp het my dadelik op cholestrol pille gesit sowel 100mg bloeddrukpille, ek moet die hartspes e vroeg okt sien kan dit miskien n gevolg wees van die cymbalta en seroquel .

I don't quite understand this combination asd a treatment for Anxiety as such. I know of no good evidence that Cymbalta is any better for anxiety (or, indeed for depression ) than other cheaper antidepresants ; and seroquel is an unusual choice for treating anxiety, too. OK for psychotic illnesses or bipolar disorder, but hardly first choice for anxiety. Obviously your cholestrol deserves attention, with diet and meds, so this sounds sensible, od presure need to be selected carefully, as some mnay contribute towards Depression. And its good that you'll be seeing a heart specialist for a broader review. Another too-popular antidepressant can give blood pressure problems, but not Cymbalta --- that and the Seroquel are probebly not creating this problem at this time