Question
Posted by: Really want to stop | 2012/01/10

Medico Herbs - Quit Smoking Spray

Hi there, I''ve been smoking for 17 years now and I would like to know if quit smoking spray would help me to stop.

Will it work from the first time you use it? Thank you

Expert ImageStop Smoking Advice

The trouble with herbal remedies is they haven't been studied and tested nearly as well as the conventional smoking cessation products, and there's not much convincing evidence that they really help. That said, some people find them helpful and I don't think it would hurt if you gave this a try. HOWEVER: If you have any medical conditions or are on any medication, please make sure you check with your doctor first - herbal products can interact with medications (and with alcohol and illegal drugs)and can have serious negative effects for some people. For example, Sceletium tortuosum (kanna), one of the ingredients in this Medico Herbs product, is probably harmless but it shouldn't be combined with certain substances.
Don't be put off by my lack of enthusiasm here though! The very fact that you're considering options means you're on the road to quitting - the single best thing you can do for your health.
I doubt you'll get a result the first time you try this product, simply because any method takes a while and lots of perseverance. Please let us know how it goes.
For another take on herbal remedies, you may also like to post your question to our Natural Expert.

2
Posted by: Ants | 2012/03/09

Try Beyond Nicotine tablets...worked for me and I smoked 20 a day...havent touched a cigarette in over a month already.

Reply to Ants
Posted by: Stop Smoking Advice | 2012/01/11

Reply to Stop Smoking Advice