Question
Posted by: Mark | 2008/11/28

Medicine overload???

Hi CS hope you are doing well. I want to know if I am not on too many pills.I feel drowsy alot. I am on 1000mg Epilim, 45mg Remeron, 15mg Zyprexa and 30 mg Urbanol a day. Is the pills too much or is it normal.

IMpossible to tell a this distance, Mark ! Best disuss this with the shrink who prescribed them. All of these could cause drowsiness and lethargy, especially in the early weeks on them ( they sound like a combination for Bipolar Disorder ) but one generally gets used to the side-effects as they lessen and fade. Maybe the Urbanol if the most drowsy-making --- ask your doc whether you need all of these, and at this dose, or whether a lower dose might suffice