Question
Posted by: Risca | 2011/10/12

Medicine

I am diagnosed with major depressive disorder. I take 20 Lorien Fluoxetine for it and has stopped taken the 2mg Risperidone. I am feeling fine. Do you think it is necessary for me to also take the 2mg Risperidone?

Its never wise to decide entirely on your own to stop any psych medicine, and especially not to stop suddenly rather than gradually in a planned way. If you stop too soon, you have a higher risk of not remaining well. See your doc again for a re-assessment and advice on the best decision to make.

3
Posted by: Zexeon | 2011/10/13

Ignore the previous post what I meant to say was that you might be better of with the medication and rather let your psychiatrist decide if you don''t need it any more.

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: Zexeon | 2011/10/13

Don''t stop your medication as you might just need it in certain situations in live it els consult with your psychiatrist.

Reply to Zexeon