Question
Posted by: steve | 2011/04/06

medications

I am a 54 year old male. Presently on Prexum plus,glucophage,ecotrin, aspavor 10mg (started taking aspavor for past 3 months) When is the best time to take the ecotrin and aspavor tablets . My routine is in the morning I take prexum plus, and glucophage, About 2 oClock the ecotrin and at 5 the aspavor, Is it okay, At times I feel weak esp in the mornings. Could it be the aspavor?
Steve

Expert ImageCardiologist

Hi Steve It doesn't much matter when you take aspirin but the Aspavor is thought to work best when taken at night. I usually advise people to take it just before they go to bed.

I very much doubt weakness in the mornings is due to Aspavor, but it would no harm to omit Aspavor for 10 days. If you still feel weak in the mornings after 10 days without Aspavor you can be very confident Aspavor is not the cause.

Hope that helps!

1
Posted by: Cardiologist | 2011/04/11

Hope that helps!

Reply to Cardiologist