Posted by: Sans | 2009-09-01

Medication with cipralex

What medication is safe to drink with cipralex. Been on Cipralex for 2 weeks now. Other meds I drink (when necessary) is Syndol, Sinucon, Pharmaton Fizzie and Liviton (the Cipralex) makes me very tired)

What will clash?

One can hardly list the medications that ARE safe with Cipralex. Your doctor should never have prescribed it at all if you were already on, or likely to be on, any medicine that would interact badly with it --- and he is paid to explain this properly to you. Remember, folks, to ALWAYS ask your doctor such questions whenever he precribes or recommentds ANY new med, and to remind him of what else you take, including over-the-counter meds and remedies ; and to ALSO ask the pharmacist ( whis is ALSO paid to explain such things to you ) the same questions. Finally ALWAYS INSIST that the pharmacist provides you with the Package Insert, a paper list of all relevant inormation abou the drug, interactions, side-effects and precaitions. For some reason I cannot udnerstand, too many pharmacists mischievously remove the insert and dotn't provide it to customers, adn I believe they should be heavily fined for doing to.