Posted by: Horny girl | 2009-04-25

medication to tone down libido

Im a 38 yo. divorcee with an abnormally high sex drive. My ex couldn' t satify me or keep up with me. I' ve got a really great bf &  love him 2 bits been involved 2 yrs now. He' s 100 times better than my ex in bed but my sex drive is even 2 much 4 him 2 handle. He is 36 &  as virile as can be but I still just cant get enough. We r madly in love &  plan 2 marry in Dec. I feel a bit self concious about my abnormal sex drive &  am concerned that it might spoil a wonderful relationship. Sometimes I feel mas if I' m 2 demanding 4 sex. Is there any medication 2 tone down my lust so that we can at least b more evenly matched? I really love him 2 bits 7 woul really like 2 b a bit more normal.

It is great that you have a healthy desire for sex and I strongly advise against medication. What is “normal” varies greatly for every single person. It may be helpful to know that a common side effect of some contraceptive pills is lower libido. I think a longer term solution would be talk realistically about both your needs. Use personal masturbation in-between to lessen stress on the sexual part of your relationship. Also grow other aspects of your relationship, like doing fun or creative things together. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information

well you can come to me.. mine sounds just as high as yours.. :)

Posted by: Condom man | 2009-04-25

Sounds like U might have a hormone imbalance. Usually this works the other way round i.e. low libido. While it is nice 4 a man to have a highly sexed woman, it' s not always so easy 2 satify her  especially if U take into account the stress + responsibilties of life. It is better when the couple r more evenly matched as an abnormally high libido by either partner can put strain on the relationship. I' m sure the doc. can prescribe something. Good luck.

Reply to Condom man