Question
Posted by: Worried | 2009-10-20

Medication, pregnancy, ovulating

I went to a doctor 6 days ago and found out I have bladder infection, stomach ulcer due to anxiety and stress and low blood pressure. The medication was not antibiotics but on the leaflet it did say that one of the tablets contained an antibiotic.
I had my period on the 06/10/09 which was 2 days too early. And yesterday morning I started bleeding again. It was very heavy bleeding. I am only planning to fall pregnant next year becoz I don t have a good medical aid, but now I'  m so afraid that I might fall pregnant if the medication interferes with my pill. Why am I bleeding again? It s only been 9 days after my first period ended. What are the changes of me falling pregnant? I was suppose to ovulate 17/10  18/10  19/10.

Please see answer to yourn previous post.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-22