Posted by: anon | 2009-08-24

Medication for Scars

I am on ORATANE. What can I use while on this medication to get rid of acne scars. I have used Medirma but it makes my skin itchy. Is there any other medications or products you can tell me about. My scars are mostly on the cheeks. I have very few to no acne, but I still have a month to go on ORATANE.

OK, now this really isn't a psychiatric question --- though caution is needed both to strictly aoid pregnancy while taking Ro-accutane ( if that is what you are taking ) aAND one must remain aware that it can cause a serious Depression. As for dealing with scars, etc, try my H24 neighbour, Cyberdoc

Posted by: Tanja | 2009-08-24

Try Bio oil, it really works, take a litle bit on a cotton wool and rub in surcles on your scars, twice a day

It worked very well for my strech marks after having a baby, you can also ask cyberdoc about it

Reply to Tanja