Question
Posted by: Armand | 2010/01/18

Medication concern

Hi, my girlfriend has Kukuchi' s desease and are concerned about her CA19 markers that is high. 4 Swollen glands were removed from under her right arm. I am concerned about the medication that she is currently taking. It is a combination of Synap Forte, Tramal, sleeping tablets and some more. This is what she drinks every day. How safe is this and can it increase the chances of cancer and push up the CA19 markers? She have been taking this dosage for the last 2 months.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Armand

You didnt specify the dose or frequency of these meds, but if taken at the prescribed dose I'd say there's no need to worry.

All the best.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/01/19

Hi Armand

All the best.

Reply to pharmacist